It is expected that all pupils wear the correct uniform. A uniform gives a sense of belonging (which is a basic principle nurtured and encouraged in our school) and it helps to maintain the high standards of dress on which we have always insisted. Please help us to continue to achieve these standards by ensuring that your child come to school correctly dress each day. (Statement issued by the Governing Body, 2009)
The list of school clothing is:-
- Jumper, Cardigan or Sweatshirt (Navy Blue - with logo, or plain)
- Trousers or Shorts (Dark Grey or Black)
- Skirt or Pinafore (Dark Grey or Black)
- Shirt/Blouse (White blouse/shirt or Sky Blue Polo shirt)
- Socks/Tights (White socks or Grey tights)
- Summer Dresses (Blue or Blue and White standard cotton type)
- Shoes (Sensible footwear of a simple conventional style)
Bearing in mind the range of activities undertaken by pupils at school the Governing body is concerned, on grounds of health and safety, at some of the footwear worn by pupils. You are requested to ensure that all pupils wear sensible footwear of a simple conventional style. (Statement issued by the Governing Body, 2009)
Jumpers, cardigans, sweatshirts, polo shirts, with school badges are available online from Border Embroideries http://www.border-embroideries.co.uk/. On the home page click on Schools Online Ordering (at the bottom), select Lazonby School and then click the items to order. All items will be sent free to school at the end of the month or if you would like them earlier then there is a postage cost.
Alternatively you can purchase through Sam Scotts in Penrith.
- Plimsolls or Trainers
- White or navy blue shorts and a white T- Shirt or Vest
- School bags for P.E. equipment and a bag for school books etc.
- All children should bring a coat to school every day unless the weather is exceeding fair.
ALL THE ABOVE CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH THE CHILDS NAME